It has been said that “Two hearts grow closest in the sharing of good times”. Our summer 2010 package is designed to encompass all things summertime…Food, Fun, Fresh Air and of course, Romance.
We’ve put together an all inclusive package offering a specially selected collection of unique local activities, fine resturants & some special indulgences, to pamper you and make the most of your time spent together on Mount Desert Island.
• 5 Nights Lodging – Select from Amelia Anne, Benjamin Jacob or Jordyn Lea Guestroom – For only $45.00 more per night, enjoy one of our 3rd floor suite style rooms, with Refrigerator,VCR, Gas Fireplace & the Water View gets even better!
• 2 – $50.00 Gift Certificates to enjoy dinner at 2 different local restaurants! Did we mention that both restaurants are just a short 10 minute walk from the inn!?
• Maine State Sea Kayak Excursion for 2 – A guided, tandem sea kayak excursion on the “Quietside” of Mount Desert Island. Be sure to keep your eyes open for all sorts of marine & wildlife! Harbor Seals, Bald Eagles, Osprey…Oh My!
• Acadia National Park Pass & Map -Your ticket to the Park Loop Road & all that Acadia has to offer! Detailed maps & info too!
• Horse Drawn Carriage Ride to Jordan Pond House for 2 – A very good friend of ours has taken the reins at ‘Carriages of Acadia’. Mr. Carpenter is a Maine native with years of handling horses & guiding tours. A unique & memorable way to see Acadia!
• Sunset Lobster Dinner Cruise – Upon departing Southwest Harbor, you’ll be up to your elbows in fresh Maine Lobster, butter, corn on the cob, chowder & lots more! Relax & Indulge while taking in the sights of Somes Sound Fjord, Bear Island Lighthouse, East Bunker Ledge Seal Colony and, of course, the striking sunset over the montains of Acadia.
• Decadent Assortment of Maine Made Black Dinah Chocolates – What!? You’ve never heard of the Black Dinah Chocolatiers!? You’ll soon realize just what you have been missing. These decadent, indulgent , artisan chocolates are handcrafted on Isle au Haut off the coast of Maine.
• Champagne – a great bottle of chilled bubbly awaiting your arrival!
• Caramel Dipped Macadamia Strawberries – Oh my goodness! We can’t even tell you how yummy these are! The combination of Fresh Juicy Strawberries, Sweet, Gooey Caramel & Salty, Crunchy Macadamia Nuts is indescribable. You’ll see!
• Our suggestions for some of the best picnic spots on MDI - While we can’t guarantee that you’ll have the spots entirely to yourselves, we can guarantee that they offer great sights & sounds of the coast of Maine along with plenty of that great smellin’ ocean air! Hey! Why not grab that bottle of bubbly n’ those Black Dinahs’ and head to one of these spots to catch another fabulous sunset
• Clark Point Inn “At your Service” Concierge - Just let us know what you need! Dinner Reservations? Area Information? What to do? Where to go? We’ll do our best to help you organize your activities so you can make the most of your short time here on Mount Desert Island.
• All Clark Point Inn Amenities – 24 hour Espresso Buffet, Scratch Baked Goodies & Treats, Homemade Gourmet Breakfast, and much more!
• Area maps for hiking & exploring - We have lots of maps & brochures to inform you of area activities, hiking, biking & such. Feel free to borrow any of the numerous books we have offering information on the flora & fauna of Mount Desert Island & Acadia National Park.
• Of course,we’ll throw in some other little special surprises during your stay with us
Total – $1680.00 (Total price includes all Taxes, Amenities & Services, 50% deposit required in advance. Due to the scheduling of activities, cancellations must be rceived a minimum of 21 days prior to arrival.)